This Is Arsenal!

This Is Arsenal!

Monday 31 August 2015

Top 10 famous quote by Arsene Wenger

Image result for arsene wenger frustrated ucl final


Happy sunday, this post shows the top 10 famous quote moments under Wenger reign in Arsenal Football Club.He is passionate in press conference as he does in the pitch. Lots of battle of words happen between the managers in the football and he is one top of the list. Hence, Arsene Wenger well known as "The Professor" with lots of quotes, so this entry I will tell you my top 10 famous quotes by Arsene Wenger. This is the top fist list:

10 - "Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home."

9- "Gerard is an open-minded and passionate man. I am the opposite: stubborn and stupid. But sometimes stupid behaviour makes you win."

8 - "At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory."

7 -  "A company works best when everybody does the job he is paid to do."

6 - "We do not buy superstars. We make them."

5 - "I tried to watch the Tottenham match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep."

4 - "It's like you wanting to marry Miss World and she doesn't want you. I can try to help you but if she does not want to marry you what can I do?"

3 - "Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere."

2 - "If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all."

1 - "A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."

I hope all of you enjoy the quotes by Mister Wenger. There's a lot of his quotes but as I was said before this is the top 10 famous quote by Arsene Wenger by me. Thanks for reading. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment