This Is Arsenal!

This Is Arsenal!

Monday 31 August 2015

Introduction


My sweetest memory in Emirates Stadium.

Happy greetings! First of all before I show you about Arsenal's football club entry, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Abdul Wafi Shaik bin Abdul Rahman and I fanatically an Arsenal fan. I'm passionate about Arsenal so I made this blog to show my passion for the club. So let's get started!


Image result for arsenal
Arsenal's logo

What is Arsenal? Arsenal Football Club is a professional football club based in Holloway, London. The club currently play in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. One of the most successful clubs in English football, they have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and a record 12 FA Cups.
Founded in 1886, Arsenal became the first club from the south of England to join the Football League in 1893. They won five League Championships and two FA Cups in the 1930s and became the second club to win the League and FA Cup Double in the 20th century in the 1971. In the 1990s and 2000s, Arsenal won a Cup Double, two further League and FA Cup Doubles, went through the 2003–04 season undefeated and became the first London club to reach the UEFA Champions League Final.
The club's colours are traditionally red and white. Founded in Woolwich, south-east London, in 1913 they moved north across the city to Arsenal Stadium in Highbury. In 2006, they moved to the Emirates Stadium in nearby Holloway. Arsenal contest the North London derby with rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
So, by this blog I will tell you what is Arsenal about under Wenger's era. Top performance, achievement, history, best goals, philosophy, best & worst transfer, biggest failure, and many more. I really appreciate of any comments for my blog and please do read it. Come On You Gunners!

No comments:

Post a Comment